When you shoot your demo reel with PerfectReel you will experience a professional film set environment and creative atmosphere to help showcase your best work. We pride ourselves on quality — your reel should look like you were cast in a network show, landed a blockbuster, or starred in an indie.
All Demo Reel Scenes and Packages Include:
– Freedom to cast yourself and create the characters YOU want
– Shot on our RED camera with Zeiss Prime lenses by an award-winning cinematographer. NO DSLRs!
– Multiple takes to get you where you need to be in the scene
– Directed by a professional who coaches you through your scene as needed
– Award-winning editing with professional color grading and sound design
– Free consultation and branding session
– Relaxed and creative on-set environment
– HD Quicktime file you can send to Agents/Managers and upload to casting sites, etc.
SCENES & REEL PACKAGES
MONOLOGUE SCENE – $495
Your side of a scene shot in the style of your favorite TV show or film, this piece zeros in on you and your best work. With award-winning direction and coaching to bring out your best performance. You provide up to half a script page in standard screenplay format and get up to 2 hours of filming.
FULL SCENE – $695
Include a scene partner and show your range. We shoot both sides of the scene with industry standard coverage to showcase both actors, by a professional cinematographer on our RED camera with Zeiss Prime lenses (the same camera used on major TV shows and studio movies). You provide up to 1.5 script pages in standard screenplay format (or hire our award-winning writers to craft a scene for you), and we’ll shoot for up to 5 hours to make sure you get everything you need (no rushing you out the door like other places). Bring your own scene partner and split the cost!
THE L.A. STARTER PACKAGE – $995
1 Full Scene & 1 Monologue Scene. Save $195 when booking together.
THE PERFECT REEL – $1975
3 Full Scenes, 2 actors per scene. Our most popular package, this includes everything listed above plus 20% off our custom written scenes! (a $105 value in addition to over $100 in savings)
DEMO REEL EDITING
THE GUEST STAR – $245
Up to 3 hours of editing your provided footage or 4 clips to create a 3 minute Reel.
THE SEASON REGULAR – $325
Up to 5 hours of editing your provided footage or 6 clips to create a 3-5 minute Reel.
FILMS, PILOTS, WEB SERIES
THE STARRING ROLE – $1000 – $2000 per finished minute
An original Short Film or Pilot with you in the lead! We have produced dozens of award-winning shorts, pilots, and proofs-of-concept, many that started life as a demo reel scene. Earn that starring role IMDb credit, valuable experience on a professional set, and exposure. Work with other talented actors and an award-winning “actor’s director” on a bonafide short film custom designed for your unique skills and talent. Plus, see your movie on the big screen in a real theatre and walk the red carpet at festivals! Maybe even win an award – many of our actors do! Price includes our basic production package* from script development through delivery (minimum four finished minutes) with the same level of professionalism and production values that are a staple here at PerfectReel. Call or email for more details. Let’s make a movie and launch your career!
THE BIG BREAK – Call for Quote
Full Feature Film, TV, or Web Series with original content. This is specifically designed for qualified actors able to invest in their careers to create the break they need. Call or email to set up an appointment for more details.
Additional Services (prices vary)
– Hourly Editing of existing reels/footage
– Discounted Headshot Sessions with Bella Saville Photography (tell her PerfectReel sent you!)
– Acting Coaching
– On Set Hair & Make-up
– Custom Written Scenes
– Fight Choreography
– Scene Partners
– Locations and Discounted Sound Stage Rentals
Don’t see what you need here?
Give us a call and we’ll custom design a package for you!
+1 (818) 861-7799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Scenes & Reel Package Rates include professional direction, sound recording, lighting & cinematography on our RED camera with Zeiss Prime lenses and up to two actors shot at our location (alternate locations/stage shoots and scouting extra charge, please inquire). Also includes professional editing (director’s cut only), music, sound efx, mixing, color grading, plus encoding of final reel to HD Quicktime for uploading to casting websites, YouTube, etc. Additional editing or changes, transcoding of raw files or output of uncut takes, specialty shots such as Steadicam, certain dolly’s, jibs, etc., makeup artist/hair stylist, and larger locations/lighting setups additional charge.
Studio hours are 10:00am–7:00pm Monday–Friday with the exception of actual filming which can be booked on evenings or weekends. Other than for extreme emergencies, all business, phone calls, and emails are conducted within studio hours. All material created including any intellectual property, stories, and characters, remains the exclusive property and copyright of PerfectReel and Maderfilm Productions.
TERMS: 50% Deposit due upon booking at least 2 weeks in advance to hold dates. Balance due day of first shoot. Cancellation Fee: If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% of scheduled Scene/Package rate plus 50% of the day rate of any outside contractors such as makeup artists, grips, etc. will be payable immediately. If cancelled within 24 hours, 100% of scheduled Scene/Package rate plus 100% of the day rate of any outside contractors such as makeup artists, grips, etc. will be payable immediately.